Toronto: A City with a Résumé
Canada’s economic capital, Toronto is a city with an impressive list of credentials -- the largest city in Canada, the fastest growing financial center in the G7, and one of the most dynamic, yet livable, cities in North America. While offering robust opportunities for internships in English, Toronto sets itself apart from internships in the United States through its distinctively Canadian culture, politics and charm.
With more than half its residents born outside of Canada, Toronto offers world-class arts, entertainment and cuisine drawing from cultures near and far. From film festivals to museums to professional sports franchises, the city offers something for everyone.
The city’s excellent public transportation system makes navigating Toronto easy and convenient. Toronto’s wide-ranging industry sectors and multi-cultural setting create an ideal backdrop for a valuable internship program.
Students interning in Toronto are placed with companies ranging from innovative start-ups to global organizations representing a spectrum of industry sectors:
- Business & Finance – Banking, Consulting, and Insurance.
- Media – Publishing, Telecommunications, Television and Film Production.
- Hospitality & Travel – Hotel Management, Airlines, and Tourist Sites.
- Communications – Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing, and Event Management.
- Politics & Law – Legal Departments, Law Firms, Local Government, Think Tanks, and Non-Governmental Organizations.
- Culture & Education – Art Galleries, Museums, Performance Companies, and Entertainment Venues.
- Research – University Departments, Medical Research, and Engineering.
Students: Please note that internships are available only through our partner academic institutions. To find out if you can participate through one of their programs, contact us.
720 Bathurst Street, Suite 407
Toronto ON M5S 2R4 Canada