Singapore: Globalized “Lion City”
A crossroads of international trade for centuries, Singapore is the dynamic gateway to Asia and one of the world’s most globalized cities. This island city-state hosts the Asian headquarters of many multinational corporations across a range of industry sectors, making it an exceptionally diverse business community. Singapore’s rapidly growing economy embraces everything from finance and pharmaceuticals to technology and tourism.
Singapore combines an ultra-modern skyline with the rich cultures of its past. The city’s excellent public transportation system makes it easy to explore Singapore’s exciting blend of cultures and cuisines. With all that it has to offer, Singapore is an ideal venue for a challenging and rewarding internship program.
Students interning in Singapore are placed with companies ranging from innovative start-ups to global organizations representing a spectrum of industry sectors:
- Business – Trade, Consulting, Insurance, and Retail.
- Science – Biomedical, Electronics, and Technology.
- Finance – Accounting, Financial Services, Investment, and Auditing.
- Communications – Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations.
- Hospitality & Travel – Airlines, Hotels, Tourist Sites, and Travel Agencies.
- Politics & Law – Legal Departments, Law Firms, Trade Associations, and Think Tanks.
Students: Please note that internships are available only through our partner academic institutions. To find out if you can participate through one of their programs, contact us.
55 Market Street, Level 10