Boston: Hub of Opportunity
Both dynamic and historic, Boston is a world-class hub of intellectual advancement and entrepreneurship. Home to more than 30 colleges and universities, the Boston area is one of world’s great academic centers. It is also a hive of innovation and business activity in a range industry sectors, from finance and technology to healthcare and marketing.
Boston offers a wide variety of cultural activities, from historical sites and museums to theatre, dance, music, and sports. Boston is a beautiful and manageable city, easily explored with its excellent public transportation system — the first in the U.S.
With all these advantages, Boston is an ideal venue for a challenging and rewarding internship program.
“No textbook could ever teach me what I have learned. The work experience was great and the classes prepared me for my internship.”
– Shih-Ling L., Danforth Museum
“My internship turned out to be amazing. It was better than I thought it would be, and not only did I meet potential references, but I also ended up making friends that I still keep in touch with.”
– Lauren G., Partners in Health
Students interning in the Boston area are placed with companies ranging from innovative start-ups to global organizations representing a spectrum of industry sectors:
- Business – Consulting, Biotechnology, Insurance, and Retail.
- Finance – Financial Services, Investment, and Auditing.
- Communications – Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, and Media.
- Healthcare, Environment & Education – Healthcare Management, Hospitals, Research, Environmental Policy, and Education.
- Hospitality & Travel – Airlines, Hotels, Tourist Sites, and Travel Agencies.
- Politics, Law & NGOs – Government, Non-governmental Organizations, Think Tanks, and Advocacy Groups.
Students: Please note that internships are available only through our partner academic institutions. To find out if you can participate through one of their programs, contact us.
50 Milk Street, 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02109